Sunday, April 24, 2016

God is Bigger....


If last week had a theme, it would be SHIRTS: (yes shirts, not another word)
I received five shirts this week!
All representing different goals, events, and themes.

....in the words of my shirts 'Life is Good'.



My list is growing so long, I don't know how I will ever be able to accomplish what I need by June.  
I am gripped in half panic and half exhaustion.

I'm checking off
Awana Program
Leadership Day
Paperwork/ Meeting Deadlines
BIG Field Trip
Assessments
EOGs for Connor
End of Year WRAP Up

If no one gets sick, throws a tantrum, transfers, interrupts the schedule, gives me added chores, and I am able to execute 'quick dinner' until the end of year....I will be fine.  


The likelihood of that happening is slim to none.

Sometimes worrying about what you have to do is worse that actually doing what you have to do. 


This is why, I choose to remember that God is Bigger.....


Friday:
The Special Olympics send off rocked us into the weekend!



Next,

Saturday:
Operation Inasmuch
Time Together







I finally clipped off Carlee's shirt after a total meltdown over length.  #80s



Song and Praise





Jesus Makes us New





Games



Exploration







Sunday:
I have a few chores today (like groceries) but I really want to try my best to start:


and my toes need serious help.  #goals














No comments:

Post a Comment