Sunday, October 11, 2020

Feels Like Fall



My two favorite seasons: fall & spring.
I just can't decide between the two yet.
This fall season has made me pause my stress (temporarily) to enjoy the season.


It's time to stop and smell the leaves 
and take time for-
Family,
Friends,
and 
Football.


Flag Football is in Session




This year we were so proud that our children choose to be a part of the Upward Ministry!
Carlee is cheering and Connor is coaching.
They are doing such a good job.



The children have face covers when they are not running/ cheering, sanitizing stations, and temperature checks for everyone before entering the game.
It's a great outdoor outlet.
Being physical is more than important during this time.



Maggie is loving this fall weather too! 



Carlee pushed me to decorate our house for fall this year.
It was a good idea because it put me in the holiday spirit.






Our whole table setting was put together from- the Dollar Tree.
I think we did pretty good.
I love to brag about my 1.00 tree finds.  



Fall Views
The Great Pumpkin?
I found this little pumpkin on one of my walks. 
It was growing outside of a primary teacher's classroom, 
the students will be thrilled.



This was my friend's house on the way to bible study, 
and I had to take a calendar FaLL pic.
#gorgeousviews 



Bible Study was the BEST.
God is good.




Loving my new teal Study Bible
It feels good to get back into the swing of things.
I have really been neglecting my God Time.



Hot Pizza and Wings on a Cool Day?  
Yes, Please.


Sleeping in with snuggle blankets.

Fallish Polish






Playing outside in nature's air condition.


This funny card I got my sister 
(I don't want to ruin the surprise).

A visit with my friend.  
I haven't seen her in in so long 
and we laughed and laughed.
(just one without distance)

I love her photo wall.  J. is so talented.
Connor is on the bottom featured in the red truck,
and is one of my all time favorite photos of him.



Gooey SMores


“I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”– L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables









































No comments:

Post a Comment