Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Tacky CoWorkers

'Tis the Season for tidings, cheer, 
and most importantly Goodwill!

Speaking of Goodwill....
One afternoon Mrs. E. and I were shopping at the Goodwill when we thought of the idea of 
A GOODWILL SECRET SANTA at work.


We started it in our pod but next year we hope to go whole school!

The rules:
1.  Draw a random name.
2.  Keep your name a secret.
3.  For a week gift your person with a secret item that cost less than a $1.00 and must come from Goodwill  or Salvation Army.
4. At the end of the week spend up to $3.00.
5.  Be as nice, tacky, or wacky as you want!


I was more than thrilled when I drew the name of my pal K.
We started our first year teaching together and she has a great sense of humor (and little did I know she had my name too)!

Me, Liz, and K.


The first day,
I was sick but Mrs. E. had my back with an adorable football pencil holder.

Then I was back and the terrible gift giving began....
I found this shake weight with tape cassette for 1.50.
 I threw in a banana for a 'health' theme!
It's never too soon to get in SHAKE.

Shake Weight Here
Darnell Lupenui Workout TUNES

Gift #3:



My favorite gift:
(another pencil holder)

 I found this great box too!

 Goodwill Wrapping


The Goodwill and Good Cheer didn't stop with me, 
there were some pretty terrific gifts:
Desert Socks


Hustla DVD





We figure this hat was for drinking "lemonade" while admiring the pig trophy!





Great Reads for Cultural Understanding



One even had a reading comprehension quiz...


Mom Mug
One of my favorite gifts:

Arkansas Plate with Clinton Photo



Hilarious, but that picture still isn't as funny as the time I met the real President Clinton.



The fun didn't stop there.
For our Christmas social we dressed out in our tacky sweaters.



 Sweaters, Trivia, and Junk in the Trunk Game

 I tried to coach Mrs. C. through the Junk in the Trunk game but we still lost.

I should have did it but obviously I have an unfair advantage.

We also lost the Tacky Sweater Contest.
We were robbed.

Really, no one and I mean NO ONE takes tacky to the places that we take it:

Who has more fun than we do?




In the midst of competition, Mrs. E. ran to the play area to grab a skirt!

I really love this picture.


Photo Bomb


I love people who love life!
Merry Christmas to those who keep it JOLLY














No comments:

Post a Comment