Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Let's Give Thanks

The Thanksgiving Day Song


Thanks Kat for the Gobbilicious Treats
Let's be thankful for this day,


Thankgiving Day Games
for our family and for our play.
Football Awards- 
love this cake made by an elementary school friend and mother of 4!  
Some people are super talented!


  
Let's be thankful; let's be glad


I love watching my son play basketball.  
Major props to the basketball organization for giving every child a chance and not just the ones who catch on immediately. 

for the food and things we have.
Classroom Tree= More Ornaments than Tree
Hey, we still love it.



Let's give thanks for you and me 

If our tree was in a tacky sweater contest it would win.  
I couldn't find my big red bow, so I put a little red bow at the top.


and our home and family.
Hey, we still love it.


Ps.  Do you see an extra ornament hidden in the tree?

Carlee Q says Peek a Boo!






















No comments:

Post a Comment