Thursday, July 21, 2016

Watch Out Simone Biles!!

Watch Out Simone Biles...
Here Comes Carlee Car:  The Little Wonder!!!


Ok, so maybe we still have some fine motor skill issues before the US Olympics.........
This photo was taken by Nikki (a fellow tumbling ma).  
but she had great fun!





Oh yes daddy, you are going to need to get a gun.
#prettygal











Tonight was our last night of summer tumbling.  :(
Carlee enjoyed it so much.


It really helped her come out of her shell!



She made so many sweet friends.


Here is our video.  
I had to work harder than I wanted to on it.  The first song Carlee said "Mama, what does 'steal your girlfriend mean'?"  Upon a closer look, the lyrics also had a few bad words I didn't hear (but somehow little ears can always pick up).
The second song, Carlee hated because 'a boy sang it'.  The third song was not trademarked.  I think we finally got it on this one. #tiger






All of the little girls showed off for the mamas tonight!



They were AH-Mazing!  :)










Don't forget your pencil legs (straight not broken)!


Meanwhile, I was wondering how I went from a little girl who did one arm cartwheels for fun to it's going to take Jesus to get me off this floor.  :)





Girl Talk



Now we are faced with the dilemma of trying to budget more tumbling classes or waiting for our last year of daycare to get behind us, decisions...decisions (I know first world problems seriously).





Way to go Carlee.
You're a Superstar Girl! 

This photo was taken by Nikki!  Thanks Nikki.

Ps.  You have to love the hair.  Do I have hairstyle talent or what??








No comments:

Post a Comment