Saturday, August 29, 2015

Back to School






Good Bye Sweet Summer.....
                                     Hello Busy Fall!


2015 Children's Church
I'm so happy to go into the year with the Armor of God.  How could we do it otherwise?
Ephesians 6:10-18



Weekends have started with the four Ps:  pizza, pajamas, paperwork, and pants (aka. laundry but it doesn't start with a P).



Every school year is a box of chocolates.  
You never know what you are going to get.



Getting organized is a good way to start any year. I love putting a mess into organized sections because it really soothes me.  
If only it would stay that way.




This year I still have my my dearest pal Mrs. E. and a new pal Mrs. C.!   
Once again, God has blessed me with two people who are so enthusiastic about our classroom.  #answeredprayers




This year also brings new challenges but I'm so excited about it. 
I've already started to learn the braille alphabet. My field is unlike any other.  I am forced to learn new techniques, and as a result I have really grown as a person.





Speaking of growth... do you recognize the baby of the family?



Carlee has already moved from the nursery to joining children's church with me.  
She is such a big girl.




We even turned her crib into a brand new BIG GIRL bed.


Dad is still growing.
BIG 40 this Year



Do you recognize this handsome fourth grader?




In case you want to know... 
Connor's favorite school memory in four years is 'the last day of school'.  His favorite school assignment is 'recess'.

And, I think that is all we have to say about school.


For the first year we have become a football family.  I say football family because all hands on deck are needed to keep up with the commitment of little league football.


100% a learning year.  
Go #32



two hour practices
It is hard but there are so many great lessons to be learned by making a team commitment.



We are cheering him on all the way!!!  #family





Happy Back to School

No comments:

Post a Comment