Sunday, February 28, 2016

February


February may be the shortest month (even on leap year) but it has felt like one of the longest.  

I'm just so thankful God has been present and working through each time.  I've never been more thankful for prayer and praise than this month.

Here are the highlights and lowlights:


Transfer students, meetings, and paperwork have added an unexpected amount of work to the month.  Nothing a daily pot of coffee (and bar of chocolate) won't handle, right?




Carlee Party Planning:  
We are getting so excited about the BIG '04'!




RIP B.  
You went away too soon.
I'm so glad Darren can treasure all the times you made him laugh.  ;)




Mema had a tumble and unexpected surgery.  She is healing but the process is slow.


mema and baby carlee


T. Shirt Fundraiser for Leadership: 
Please, Please, Please sponsor a shirt for a child!
We are working hard on this fundraiser.  



Working with the children at church makes me feel so OLD.  Why do they grow up so fast?








Darren surprised me by finding a NEW Van (new to me anyway).

Let's take this moment to say good-bye to the special memories I had with Grey Ghost.




I am really, really, really going to pay attention, drive slow, and never rush.
(BTW:  that was a prayer request)




3 B- Day Celebrations:



Mrs. E.


Mrs. A.


Dad



Super Bowl 2016




This month Connor graduated from Mary Jo.  Between staying in my room, after school activities, and sports... it was time.  

We call Mary Jo 'the child whisperer'.  She was a loving, caring, and supportive nurturer to Connor when he needed it most.


The end of basketball season.  
This was the first year with 10 in. basketball rims and weekday games.  It was much more challenging but Connor worked hard and had some great moments.  I'm sorry to see the season end.





This morning I was the speaker for the early service at a visiting church and it filled up my cup:










No comments:

Post a Comment