Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sunday Slow Day




The month has been the kind of busy that has put me in fast motion.
I will detail the many life events that have surprised us another time, but for today I have shut down.
My brain took a protest this weekend.  I was so slow and sluggish, I had no choice but to take my day of rest.



Sunday Slow Day

There were no boys :(  in the nursery but I did have some dolls:


peek- a- boo


Its pool party time!  
Jump In


mommy/ daughter time




Lunch Dates + BBQ



Fuzzy Socks



Brownie Time w/
Sneak a Taste Time



A Game of Hide....


 and... 

Seek






Cake Shopping
(my baby will be 4 soon...)




Season 4 of McLeod's Daughters

I got hooked on this Australian show when I was pregnant with Connor.  They took it off the  television but now it is on Youtube!  
I love it.




Working on a church project:  
 Peter is my inspiration.


Kate Hudson is one of my favorite actresses.  
I couldn't wait to start this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment