Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day Recap


Mother's Day started with breakfast in bed by my two children.
Vanilla Wafers + Soggy Cereal +Chocolate Syrup= Very Touching.

Yummy



It included a card:
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue
this breakfast is 'sweat' and so are YOU.





This card was even better:
Mom you are my favorite (of course)
you have did so much for me, I hope you have a Happy Mother's Day and everything goes good on that day.
Love, Connor

Totally Awesome

Everything did go good, except for when we went to eat at a local restaurant- they were out of chicken and dumplings, baked chicken, corn, and ketchup.
(yes, seriously, I had hamburger steak with no ketchup)
Ha. Ha.  Family Luck

They dressed up.  :)



I was given the most precious coaster!
No one could ever set a drink on that coaster.
#cutiepie


With these homemade notes:


If my mom had time, she would 'play'.
(I wish I had more time to play :(.)


Speciality Plate made at Church
Carlee was so very excited to give me this special surprise.


The most precious thing was when Connor found something for his MeMe.
He was originally upset because he didn't have enough money to buy something for himself but as we were checking out he decided to get her this little dog.  
He redeemed himself because prior he was in trouble for breaking our patio chair and dad's hammer.  I have no idea if the two are connected.


Our evening ended with pie.
Any evening with pie is always a good day in my book.

Happy Mother's Day to All



No comments:

Post a Comment