Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Rose Gardner Mysteries # 1-6

I hope no one has been waiting around for my next book suggestion, since it's been seven months since my last book report!
Ha. ha.

I have read a book in seven months (really, I have).  I've actually read some good books this summer.  One woman, in particular, that I have been spending a lot of time with is Rose Gardner.   

I am actually three books away from the finale in this 9 book series (14 including the short stories in between books).  I'm taking my time because I don't want this series to end.  These books are not your traditional mystery reads and are slightly reminiscent of the Stephanie Plum books (Janet Evanovich).

I'm not telling you about the plot (because I always overshare according to my Amazon review feedback) but I will give you reasons I love Rose Gardner:
-she has psychic visions that come up at the worst time (and she blurts them out)
-she comes from a home of trauma
-she starts out as a backwards girl who knows  little about life
-she is honest (to a fault)
-she is the underdog
-she finds romance in unexpected places
-she solves mysteries
-she finds true friendships (in other underdogs)
-she slowly evolves into her own woman

Maybe you would like to meet Rose Gardner too!

No comments:

Post a Comment