Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Scenes from the Birthday

Scenes from the Birthday



38 things I do better at 38:
love, laugh, cry, teach, learn, listen, reflect, cook, worship, care, understand, forgive, clean, think, pray, smile, sing, write, compromise, plan, work, shop, organize, investigate, argue, adapt, feel, taste, brave, faithful, lead, create, dance
look, express, produce, decide, appreciate




My husband is such a big spender.  He held nothing back to get this HUGE cake for my birthday.  :)


Luckily my Sunday School class provided more than enough cookies.....



and I got a birthday chair cover!! 




Football Awards (on a very WINDY day)



Work Friends
(do I have the best coworkers or what!?!)







my friends trying to teach me to relax and even though it didn't go well, I promise I will try.
Relax will be #39 that I will work on!



Yummy Yummo- New Place for Birthday Dinner


From the Mother in Law  :)

Nana and Papa gifted me with MUCH needed shoes.  Now to be inspired to use them!
#walkinggoals  


Student Interpretations





All Girl Laugh Fest



No comments:

Post a Comment