Saturday, December 3, 2016

Dude Perfect






I know. I know.  It's New Year and I'm a little behind.  I can only say that fall took me to the wrestling mat and I never got up.



This year Connor and I did partner once again for our Trunk or Treat/ Church Carnival.


There were a lot of great ideas-




Connor had the idea of Dude Perfect- a sports entertainment group on YouTube.
I had no clue how we were going to do this type of "theme" but we actually had more to work with then I originally thought.
It was fun. 
Dude Perfect shirts are +20.00 but I made these iron on transfers on cheap neon shirts for a quarter of the price.

We had the dads put together the miniature basketball hoop from Connor's room.  We had to get creative.
I purchased a $19.00 Dude Perfect toss set from Walmart.

I prerecorded Dude Perfect videos, which we paired with a green blanket, a few Dude Perfect discs, nerf guns, and spiritual rock music.

Connor decorated a Dude Perfect Pumpkin.
(I thought he did a pretty good job.)



I laminated the Dude Perfect "stars", trademark signs, and a YouTube symbol that all hung from the top.  



We created a football throw to the left of the van.
I had not meant for it to be so interactive but it actually was very interactive for all of the children.

I was very tired but the kids had a great night of fellowship and trick shots.  




It got "tricky" trying to juggle candy, taking turns, and finding the football/ nerf bullets/ and basketball.

The boys were a pretty good help (when they were not so distracted).


I told them straight out that if I had to be the focused one, we were really in trouble.








I think I am still picking up nerf bullets in between the seats of my van.



A couple of Dude Perfects-




Other fun scenes from Fall:






No comments:

Post a Comment