Wednesday, June 14, 2017

85-91: End of Year


See more end of year Moments Here.

Surprisingly, the end of the school year has been a bit more challenging than I thought it was going to be but finally today my loose ends were tied up.  Even though I only worked three days this week, it really took it out of me.  I didn't even go to the gym for the first time in eight weeks.  I've just felt really tired and lost motivation. 
We have a busy summer ahead but I'm looking forward to a little break and spending time with my family. 

Day 85:
One RAD 5th Grade GRAD.

This kid has blown me away with his academic growth and progress.   #amazing  

Day 86:


.....and FINALLY School is OUT! 


Day 87:
Carlee's first experience at the race track-

It lasted about 22 minutes before I had to take her home and the boys hitched a ride later that night. 
#princess 
#dressesuptothetrack
#momsgirl



Day 88:
I was a fan of Twilight, Hunger Games, and Divergent books.
I am so wondering about this series??

hmmmmmm.




Day 89:


Now for the lovely task of room clean up.  
One would think that end of year is a breeze once all of the children leave but the truth is that teachers no longer have critical time to work in their rooms throughout the year.  Gone are the days of spending time cleaning out closets, lesson plan tubs, file cabinets, and just getting organized.  All of this waits until the end of year.

My room was a serious job.  
Not only that but we have more changes coming around the bend.....  
details soon.  



ROOM CLEAN UP AND ORGANIZATION
and the Final Countdown to Summer



Day 90:


The boys of the school entertained themselves this week.  
No matter what age, thank goodness for 1. ramps  2. monster trucks  3. forts



Day 91:


Remember Stanley and Pretzel Day?  


Meet Amanda and Wet Nuts Day
Yep,
 I look forward to one thing at the end of the year picnic-
ice cream with a vat of wet nuts.

  
The Bomb.Com


The day was made complete with another outing with my partner in paperwork (and crime).
I always get the wildest colors and she always gets beige.  BEIGE. With all of the other sparkly colors out there?  I don't even get it.


color A:   I can't remember but something like 'Showstopper'.   

 color B:  Pearl of Wisdom

 


Anyway, we have a lot of fun and my toes sparkle more in the sun!  




For tonight, I'm lounging on the couch with my alarm set to tackle and pack for another weekend adventure (C's Retirement Party)!!   Whoooo. Hooooo.






No comments:

Post a Comment