Monday, July 3, 2017

95: Special Visitor

We were so excited to host Auntie Sissie (my sister) for a few days.  Connor kept calling her his cousin because welllll... I'm 25 years older than her.  (Don't worry I only look 22 years older.)

Let's just say that if one is use to quiet settings then spending time with The Sechrist Clan can be a culture shock.  
We are loud, hyperactive, and on the move.
I think it all may have been a bit overwhelming.
Auntie Sissy is quiet and observant (or maybe that is all teenage girls). 



Overall, we had a great time and created a few memories such as late nights watching WWE, playing "spy on mom", getting stuck after the trampoline joust, chasing the LARGEST beach ball I have ever seen, and driving up a very, steep and rural mountain road to get to Galax when we were suppose to go to Hillsville.  


Seriously, don't always follow the GPS... this is how people drive off of cliffs and get stuck in the snow.  



And of course there is the lovely memory of me screaming at Connor to "stop", "listen", and "calm down" 5, 000 times.
#excitable
#likemotherlikeson

Summer Moments:

American Gladiators 



Pool Bound with Friends




What kind of sandwich is this?


Who are these people?


Who is this dude in the Hawaiian shorts hugging me?




Red Flag Alert:
Trouble in the Waters



Olympic Style Diving



My friend J. asked if I would go off the rope.
I could see myself grabbing onto it for dear life until I jerked the poor thing out of the socket.
Bad idea and Bad imagery  



This guy is swimming stronger every summer.






I could eat up this little fellow.....
those cheeks!!!





More Sissie Loving




This water baby would live in the pool if I let her.



Little T. isn't into the whole picture taking thing.
ha. ha.





Trying her best to deflate the biggest beach ball in the world.





Do you hear the Jaws theme song here? 

Yes, we have splashed into summer and it was big fun!
Thanks for the awesome visit Sissy.
See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment