Saturday, September 8, 2018

#13 for the Win




My baby boy is a teenager now!  Currently if I have to compare #3 with #13, I love the teen years.
You know #3 wore. me. out.  with such energy, but I sure do miss those cheeks.  



If only I had this kid's compassion and demeanor.  I've never seen anything like it.  He is rarely, rarely negative (and believe me he has the same battles as most kids his age).   
In the face of stress, he copes well.  I'm proud of you Connor! 


As part of the BIG 13, Connor had a few friends and family for some rip, roaring race car driving adventures! 


It was so much fun. 
Everyone loves a good race! 



We struggled with the right cake (because we waited until the last minute).  We were a bit disappointed at the finished product, so Connor decided to fix it up a bit and put in Denny Hamlin.



sorry Jeff Gordon



Racing Fun:
















Fun & Games:




The claw machine was a hit! 



This guy was the king pin at getting all the stuffed animals and gum balls! 


After the party, we took a few kids on a real ride.    Why is it that riding on the back of a truck never gets old?



    Happy Birthday Connor!  We love you.
You are richly blessed with such good family and friends.    




No comments:

Post a Comment