Sunday, December 30, 2018

New Year- Happy 2019


It's almost 2019!
I'm getting a head start by posting some of my most favorite photographs of the year.  I could have certainly posted more but I had to contain myself.
As I walked through all my blogs for this year I was touched by the theme of love, family, and friendship.  We are truly rich and God is good.  While we have also lost many important people we have also gained much spiritually, physically, and mentally.
Starting in the New Year, I plan to focus on some of my own professional, spiritual, and personal goals.  I will be taking myself off of all social media websites for a bit.  I am bracing for 2019 and all it brings.  It's going to be a great year.  I will be back soon to detail all of my events and hopefully a positive testimony.  
Thank you friends.  

With Love and Blessings, 
A.







No comments:

Post a Comment