Monday, June 1, 2020

The Last Dance

Hey if Michael Jordan can use this title so can I!!
This was technically Carlee's 'last dance' for the season.  It wasn't really a dance but a photo shoot.
We are sad that she was unable to do her recitals this year but it's definitely not the end of the world.  We know these things happen.  We were super excited to go on a professional photo shoot in our brand new costumes!!

I am so happy to share with you a few of my favorites from her day.
(Grandmas just let me know which ones you want.)


Tumbling:  "I'm A Clown"




Tap:  "Lollipop"


Ballet:  "Enchanted"



Did you ever see a ballet dancer with black nails?  At least I got the black chocker off of her.  🤣

My Favorite

*all photos were taken by a professional local photographer and because I don't like to write anything location specific in my blog, just message me for the name.

1 comment: