Sunday, March 21, 2021

Spring Vibes

I'm trying not to be so sad about the end of Spring Break.
😢
I don't think I even realized HOW much I needed it.
I love Spring, 
and although we spent part of our time in quarantine (everyone is healthy & good), 
we were able to enjoy it it fully. 

The theme of our Spring-
COLORS! 

We moved Easter up a bit with a special brunch with family.
I love a table setting.  
I think after retirement I want to work for Below Deck and make table settings.



You have to get it in when you can!
We love when sissy and Gigi can celebrate.


We had so much fun opening these most beautiful and creative baskets made by my mom.  You all think I'm creative!?! 
I could not hold a candle to these baskets.

Of course we had get in the mood 
and color easter eggggggssss.



We even did our own tie dye shirts and socks for the first time.


   

What a CoLoRfUL & FuN MeSs
My fingers are still blue!





How about this totally tie dye awesomeness!?!



We also did a bit of tennis and dance.
I love my little athletes! 
I don't know where my kids get it but they love being physical.



We also found plenty of time for art and 

living room campouts! 



There was Car Karaoke 
(with lots of COLORS) and


ice cream (with lots of colors).


We did a bit of Spring Cleaning 
and color coding of our spring outfits.
I took some major bets on how long these outfits stay "color coded". 




One night out 
(with rainbow salsa).

I had my colorful PuRpLe glasses adjusted, 
so now I can wear them with my face mask.



I also found time for the SVU marathon 
(Mariska Hargitay gives me short hair cut vibes- I heart Benson), 
and I am ALMOST finished with the very colorful Sci Fi Trilogy by Sarah J. Maas.





**********************************************************************

I finally downloaded Goodnotes ...
and fourrrrr hours later 
I had a planner, a bible download, a reading chart, and 100 other things.
It appealed to my SUPER techie and pretend organization side. 

**********************************************************************


We finished our week with a very COLORFU
kite flying afternoon.



What a beautiful day! 


I'm soooo sad my Spring Break is over but we sure did enjoy it, 


and all of it's colorful goodness!







No comments:

Post a Comment