Sunday, October 16, 2022

Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice

 



Welcome Fall!!
You can already see touches outside (and inside). 
You better believe I've put the Pumpkin Soufflé candle waxes in the warmer.  The weather is beautiful, and it smells even better!! 






We took our long weekend to enjoy the fall weather and the......



I was so sad Con Con had to work and many other plans, 
so it was just me and sweetie pie.
We met up with our good friends and had a great day.





These boys are so precious.  
It brought me back to when Connor was this age 
(minus Connor's BIG energy).


I am so thankful for my friend Joan who has made a lifelong investment in our friendship.  
She is always a joy and it's impossible not to smile when she is around
(love tha' hat).  





We each picked out a pumpkin but we could not leave without cutting a few stalks too! 
Aren't these sunflowers beautiful!?!


Carlee and her dad planted them when we got back in.


I'm off to trade out our shorts and t.shirts for leggings and sweaters! 
Enjoy this cool fall while you can. 


"I'm so glad that I live in a world where there are Octobers..."  
-Anne of Green Gables 


No comments:

Post a Comment