Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Award Winning Tik-Tok Help

 This past month literally went by in a whirlwind.  
Last week I had a little break by attending an educational conference where I was recognized as 'Educator of Excellence' for my school system. 


I had the best time with my BTB- Best Teaching Buddy (from the past).
She picked me up and treated me to a fun time.


We laughed so much!

We laughed about the fact I only have one shirt (because I have the same one in my picture that I wore to the evening dinner).  

We laughed about the fact our other teaching friend joined us (on the wrong night by accident).


We laughed when I posed with my paper award...
that fell out of the holder!! 


It was so much fun but I couldn't help when I looked back at the photos that I looked a lot like 
Charlize Theron.

No.  Not this Charlize.



This Charlize.


For Real.


The problem is there is no time, and I can't do this life without an unGodly amount of Oreos.  
Not too mention that I spend too much money on my book habits for a true miraculous salon experience.
For Real.


Instead I tried a home makeover experience. 
In my research I found Paul Watts Wolf Haircut from Tik Tok.
(Don't you love TikTok research??)


I thought .....
welp' it can't get any worse.



My hair is already looking rough because half of it has gone to COVID and whatever else being a woman over 40 takes.   
I had a ton of split ends! 


I colored...
(sorry hair, I'm not ready to be white headed)

I dried....

and I sectioned off my hair in pony tails according to Tik Tok.


I really will try anything once.


I even used my hair level.  
Yes, I have a hair 'level' as seen on Shark Tank (quit judging me).



I thought the skin could use a little refresher too.
(Santa buy me some botox for CHRISTMAS!!)



I wasn't brave enough to cut as short as my Tik Tok tutorial wanted me to go.
These are the end results after styling.




It held up pretty good by the end of the day!! 


Eat your heart out Charlize Theron!! 
Award winning teacher with Award Winning Tik Tok hair!!! 
(Just don't look too close at my award or my hair please and thank you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment