Thursday, March 16, 2023

Rich Girlzz

Do you have a daughter who loves taking pictures, making videos, and creating new dances on her phone??
Then I have found the DAY trip for you.

Welcome to Rich Girls Museum

Last month when we were out of town, I found a “Selfie” Museum. We didn’t really want to go for the cost, but I wondered if we had one local.  
We do not have anything close, but I did find something similar within an hour of driving distance.
Even better, this place was running a sale for 50% off total cost.  
I took that as a sign to hit the road…



But where to find a group of glamorous  girls!?!
It’s such a challenge.

NOT




I was so impressed with the layout of ‘Rich Girls’.
The concept is to book appointments for an hour long. Once there, one can spend 8-10 minutes in each room.  You can record, dance, take pictures, use the props, etc.
I really think I could run one of these in my own town.  If anyone with a head for business wants to join me, 
then I am IN! 
Could y’all see me setting up “selfie” rooms and leading groups through them!?!  
We would have so much FuN!!  

The way kids are with their cell phones in the school bathrooms- 
I smell a good idea here 
(I could make a selfie room a mock up of a middle school bathroom 😂).

Back to OUR day. 
This is the door entrance.  
The girls were so excited!!

After that, we just had the best time taking pictures and videos.  We also had time to go to the Four Seasons Mall after (someone give me an Olympic medal for taking 3 girls to a super mall and keeping them away from skank outfits 🥇).  


Please enjoy the best from our one million photos.
I just LOVE how all of these turned out. 















See our music video here.
Who Runs the World?
Girls!!!!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment