Saturday, July 1, 2017

92: Mountain Girls

Mountain Girls 

Although I am terribly sad that Mrs. C. is leaving our school we are terribly happy that she is going to retire. 
As soon as school ended we went for a quick weekend get away to celebrate.

Top Secret Gift Giving Time
(Let's just say sending a note will never be the same again.)






Over the weekend, Mrs. E. got a new hummingbird feeder and we finally got a picture of one coming to use it (she was going to drive me crazy until we saw one).  



Daily morning breakfast in the fresh mountain air.  How I enjoyed our philosophical talks.  


*Shopping*
This old school is a shoe store (relocated three times) which made me a little sad.  I think it would be adorable if renovated on the inside to replicate the original 1907 Little Red School House. There could even be reenactments for the tourists! 
(I think I might be in charge of this when I grow up and I will be head SchoolMARM of the mountains). 



Fine Dining 


I wish I had taken pictures of the big ole' slab of cheese that I ate at the Vineyard.  To make a long story short 1.  I was starving.  2.  I requested some cheese with our wine.  3.  We were given a lot more than expected.   4.  I ate enough cheese to cause bodily harm. 




I highly recommend Over Yonder.  
The food was great, I ordered a "cheese, grilled, cheese".
I'm like Bond. James. Bond. except I'm Cheese. Grilled. Cheese or Cheese. More. Cheese....... please don't judge me. 

The atmosphere was also quite charming. 




We had a really nice and relaxed time.  It was just what we needed to end the school year.
Before I go, I wouldn't be a good friend unless I shared a few hilarious group shots.  


Awkward Photo #1:
This one was after the vineyard trip.  I don't think the cheese helped our decision making because we didn't think to stand in front of the moose  (that I thought was an elk).  We almost tilted the poor thing over.   Also Queen J. was heading up the rear (literally).  
What I remember about this picture is asking if I have 'lipstick on my teeth' and someone saying 'no but you have cheese in your teeth' and we all laughed and laughed.  

Awkward Photo #2:
Ok, so this is just about me. 
Although I've been hitting the gym, I've also been hitting the cheese.  
My 'honky tonk badonkadonk' is taking over in this photo!!!  I swear you could set up a tea party back there.  
Enough with the CHEESE (and the squats)!
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
  


I do love my Mountain Girls.
A great time was had by all.  



































No comments:

Post a Comment