Tuesday, January 26, 2016

First Snow

Oh Boy!  
We have so been snowed in this week.

Don't even ask me what this is, I just walked up on it (and yes those are goldfish crackers).
!?!



I walked up on this too!


Even the dog was going stir crazy!


This is one reason why I am not always a lover of the snow, it disrupts the schedule (and it is really cold).

but I want to wear a bathing suit outside


The silver lining,

there has been lots of family time and it finally warmed enough to PLAY!

The children love the snow.
Somehow it is always more exciting when dad is part of the play.


It took Carlee a few minutes to 'warm' up to the snow.




This year, Connor showed her all the ways she could have more fun.

are they not the sweetest?

Check out our sledding video:
(I had to use a new video software because iMovie gave up, which added to my snow anxiety.)




More Snowy Scenes:



Even Elsa got in on the action, 
after all 'the cold doesn't bother her anyway'.

Elsa Snow Angel

Elsa makes a snowman.

Snowball Fight



Good Night Snow




No comments:

Post a Comment