Sunday, May 27, 2018

Educational Day Out

What. A. Year. And it is almost over.

As you know, I made the change from primary school to middle school this year (more on that later).  One of the biggest concerns I had with my big move was: Connor.  Not only would I be following my pre-teen son to middle school but I would also be responsible for implementing his interventions and progress.  To be honest I had no idea how it would go but if you have ever spent anytime with me and Connor, well this pretty much sums it up: 



At the end of this school year, I can tell you that I have learned a lot of awesome things, met a lot of awesome people, but 100% the most awesome part of this year was being near my son (I know, can you believe it!?).  I am very proud of him.

Actually Connor and Carlee have both had a great school year and I am so thankful that my job allowed me to be a part of it.  I know Darren's job makes it difficult for him to take part in field trips/events, so I really appreciate it more. 

Here are a few highlights from our educational days out.  
 Super Stoked to Watch the DASH Game

Score

I got one pink bat and one black bat.  
#goDASH

Bolt the Mascot  

I love this picture.
100% boy joy


Science Center


Carlee's Favorite:  Sting Ray Petting
(after all the children boarded the bus, we stayed behind and went back to pet some more)


Three Amigas & Fashionestas


JAWS


Dino Exhibit

 Glow in the Dark Fish



I absolutely loved spending the day with my doll and her class!  
We learned so much and had a blast (it's also really, really awesome when the kids get sooooo excited that you are with them).  :)

Do what you can to take an Educational Day Out!  You won't regret it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment