Thursday, January 2, 2020

That's a Wrap

Christmas 2019-
That's a Wrap.

I've been two steps behind all month but we made it through with a very blessed Christmas.
Christmas Morning Excitement
A custom made Sofie Dossi Shirt (does anyone else have a Sofie Dossi lover at home?) 
and a NEW game system.


Even though Christmas brings growing children, my kids were still so excited about everything
(especially the 14 year old).


God is good-
love these two  

Christmas Moments:  
Denny Hamlin, Root Beer, and Family Fun.

Carlee wanted a computer for Christmas but we felt she is still a bit young at this time.  I was so excited to find a Discovery computer with built in games for typing, counting, and spelling to gift.

I was given one like this for Christmas when I was a kid 
Picture 2 of 9
and I loved it so much. I actually learned to type faster through one of the games (I wish I still had it).


Don't you love Christmas morning? So much excitement and messy fun!  
I told the kids no opening until 6am.  Connor had everyone up and downstairs by 6:01 sharp.  I really believe Carlee could have slept in a few more hours. 

This girl got the one special gift she asked from Santa-
A gymnastic bar.

She really had her heart set on this MC2 Makeup Kit.
 Image result for MC2 makeup set
Holy Cow it was nearly 100.00 and the reviews were terrible on every website.  I couldn't do it.

BUT, 
I found this sweet set for a fraction of the cost.
Cute. Cute.  
It had fun glitter eyeshadow and lipgloss for girls.
I don't think anyone noticed a difference.





New Year Sugar Cookies


I love the message on Carlee's new shirt (anyone remember what movie this is from? hint- Cinderella).  
We should all Have Courage and Be Kind in this world.



Prankster Gift from Dad- 
Girl's Bobby Socks 🤣





Even though Christmas is geared toward giving gifts to kids, I definitely got excited about some gifts.
Some of my favs included a lighted essential oil diffuser, a lovely pair of black slacks, an Erin Condren bullet journal, a bookstore for my Christmas Village, and art pens.   ðŸ’—


Another favorite- this framed black and white of Carlee.
We were at a cousin's wedding when it began to rain.  Everyone went inside the house and music began to play.  
Here my shy Carlee is dancing to herself with no shoes and no clue anyone is taking her picture.  
I just love this capture of my sweet little dancer.



We had so many great memories with family and friends and so much laughter.  I'm so sad to see our time off come to an end.  
I pray that 2020 brings spiritual growth, more energy, the best kind of love, and more moments of togetherness.  



I haven't made Holiday cards in about 4 years so until the day comes....
from my house to yours, 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment