Sunday, July 12, 2015

A Weekend of Celebrations




This weekend was FULL with Celebrations.
I live for Celebrations.

*********

God's Children
For some reason I took a little more extra care and planning with a Circus theme & a lesson on Moses and the Burning Bush.
 Budget Alert:  dollar store circus bags.  Adorable.  $8.00 to fill 22 bags


I am so glad that I did because we had a TENT full of eager children.


and the cousins joined us.  #excitement

Baptisms
How can you not tear up with joy when you watch a baptism?  
LoVe
***********************

 Weddings
How can you not tear up with joy when you watch a wedding?  
Remember Ms. N.Cool from  TEACCH?  
She is a MRS. N.Cool now and she was a beautiful bride.
I do love weddings.  The bride and groom were so very adorable.

Checkout my wedding selfie (and she gave me TOTAL permission to use this selfie in The Unbalanced Chronicles).
What a blessing to be there for her special day.  


Where else could I get pictures this good?
The name 'Hooker' in the photo booth was paying homage to Mrs. J's maiden name
(or that is what she told me and I believed it).

Then there was this.


Birthdays 
Two special boys turned #4 THIS weekend.
Happy Birthday you two cutie pies!



Family
Oh yeah baby!  The cousins are visiting the NC.  That means 7 kiddos ready to go.
 LoVe

Then there was this.




It's like the message at Mrs. N.Cool's wedding goes.....
Life is a journey and Love is what makes the journey worthwhile.

Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment