Sunday, July 5, 2015

Lord of the Dance

At the end of our Awana year, the T&Ts decided they would do something a little different before the church.  I love that these kids will try anything once.   




To perform our own Stick Drama, we had a lot of practice using Youtube clips, music, and wooden dowels.

I forgot to take a single picture during the final performance, so special thank you to my friend S. for sending me all of these great photos.

I'm so proud of these boys and girls!  These are workmen and women who are not ashamed (2 Timothy 2:15).  #workmenapproved



I am the heart, I need the heartbeat.
I am the eyes, I need the sight.




I realize that I'm just a body.
He is the life.
I move my feet I go through the motions.


But who will give purpose to chance, 
I am the dancer.
He is the Lord of the Dance.



Lord of the Dance.
He is the Lord of the Dance.


Praise God for Leading our Dance so that we can share the gospel with others.



No comments:

Post a Comment