Friday, December 22, 2017

Vlogmas- Jumanji House

Today was the first full day of break and a very busy day for us!
Our house looked like Jumanji hit it.
We also decided to participate in a little Vlogmas.

All the details here-

I follow a lot of blogs that have turned to VLOGS.  I've thought about it but I just don't think I could take the time needed to put together all the footage.  
I really don't know how all these working teachers do it but I really enjoy watching them.  Besides, I'm still a fan of the written story but the kids love it because they are of the "vlogger" generation. 

Around our house, it's beginning to look and FEEL a lot like Christmas, 
we have to hit the a. grocery store b. wrap up some presents and we will be all caught up! 


Even Barbie put up a tree in her condo this year.







With Carlee's help, I purchased myself an early Christmas present.  
How do you like my purple glasses? 

 

 I am digging them (although Carlee is sporting some awesome ones too).
#style


This week, we did both Children's Church and Angel Tree Dinner.


What's in a name?
We talked about all the names of Jesus and why they are so significant.  


Jesus' birth has so much more significance than we give it.    Each year I am challenged by this thought.
*************


Can we talk about this amazing little lady?


I see in my daughter a responsible young lady who is growing up before my eyes.  
She has the heart to serve God and was an amazing helper to me during the Angel Tree dinner.


These two are some special gifts.
They are so excited and I hope they always keep the Christmas spirit in their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment