Saturday, August 11, 2018

Goodbye My Kinder II

It hardly seems I've been blogging long enough to say goodbye to my second kinder. 
This is the blog post where I had to say goodbye to my first kinder- here.  


My Carlee enjoyed kindergarten. Like her brother, she had obstacles to overcome but she did amazing.  💖
 I will always and forever be grateful that I had the two best kindergarten teachers for my son and daughter.  They will always be a part of my heart.  You can see from both blog posts they go to a great school with great teachers. 


First Day of Kindergarten


In case you want to know what a rising first grader is up to these days, check out Carlee's Vlog!  
I pulled a series of vlogs off of her iPad- here.   Enjoy.  


 (*some children are blocked out due to the fact I don't know the parents personally)
 Yellow and School Safety Day

 Pumpkin Patch 

 Nature Scavenger Hunt 

 Fire Truck Snack

 Children's Mueseum

 Kindergarten Escape Room

 Figuring out the Lock Box 

 Carlee and her partner working The Robot 

 (I love her little blue jean shorts.)

 More Problem Based Learning

 Researching Sea Animals

 Homework


The last day of school.
We are so proud of you.

We love you Carlee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment