Saturday, August 4, 2018

Barbie Cleaning Service

Today Carlee invited me to Barbie's house to play for a little while.  
When I got there, I immediately began deep breathing through my OCD....

I mean how can Barbie find anything in this!?!



  sadly, this is me.


Don't worry, I played for about an hour before I actually went right to the Dollar Tree to spruce things up.  (Carlee will thank me later).  Anyway, I'm teaching life skills, right? 
 I guess Chelsea got a little crazy in the bathtub one day because the first thing I noticed was a  scratch/stain.  
Carlee refused my real life remedy- a homemade rug (is this my future, doesn't mother know best?)  



We got creative with the dog bowl and dog food basket (which isn't a dog food basket, we just thought it looked like it could be one).



Seriously, I had no idea Barbie was such a dog lover.  She has like 10 dogs living with her.  She is running a dog rescue program out of this place.   (My old Barbies housed shoes and purses. #forreal)


This is where the extra dogs play, and the mermaid, and the shark, and the Narwhal....


I put a little table in the back for the kitchen utensils and I cleaned up the fridge.  
The OJ was spilling everywhere!


I added a 1.00 table for Barbie's computer/glasses and books (under the table).


I put some hooks for Barbie's favorite dress and bagged up MATCHING shoes.  
Now when Barbie needs those sunflower yellow platforms in a pinch, they are going to be there!






At Carlee's demand, Chelsea's Dreamtopia's bed stays in mom and dad's room, but she approved the hooked pin for Wonder Woman's rope and pink school bag. 



 We moved all of  Barbie's beauty supplies to the beauty station.  It looks like someone is getting pink highlights with a pedicure. 

 This is Barbie's office.  Carlee says she collects sales from the Beauty Shop. I know when I can afford a chair like this, I have made it in this world!  #independentwoman




We I moved the outdoor items onto the deck.  Another dog, the bike, pool float, and Christmas snowballs.  


 

Down below is the shopping cart for those last minute items and the fairy door, that can lead you right into Barbie's home.  



Connor gave Carlee this pinball machine leftover from bubble gum.  Every house needs Pac Man, right? 

Just look at Kristoff and Barbie hanging out with Tracy (ANOTHER DOG), like Ken who??  
I thought the glass penguin (from our Science Center trip) moved downstairs was a nice touch.  
Barbie's small table houses her treasures- cell phone, lantern, and ice skating trophy.  




We had a few extra tables for the school room. 







All fresh and clean.....
Barbie Cleaning AT YOUR SERVICE.  
I'm thinking about making business cards.



Carlee is really thankful I'm so organized.
You can see it all over her face (as she puts things in a different place).

Meanwhile I'll be looking for Barbie's pharmacy with therapy office attached .....💁
but I do think this Barbie cleaning glam pack would make a neat gift.  here :)





No comments:

Post a Comment