Friday, September 27, 2019

How to do Spirit Week

I notice educators don't get into Spirit Week at 6-12 level in the same way they do at K-5 level.   
I say no matter what age- have fun with it! I will certainly be hosting Spirit Week in the nursing home one day.
With a few accessories, you too can be a Spirit Week dresser.🤣


Career Day
I went as a retired teacher.  
I put on my bathing suit cover, bright capri pants, flip flops, sun hat, glitter sunglasses, and sunny bag.
I don't think a soul got it.  They all thought this was my normal attire(?) 



Jersey/ Team Day
...and the only day Connor would 'dress up' with me.  
He is such a spoil sport.
Also-  Go Panthers! 





Country Western Day
I ordered this fake flannel shirt from Walmart (love the Terra and Sky collection, yes I do) because I could NOT do real flannel (no I could not).  It does NOT feel like Fall in the deep south here (nope, not at all).  
Don't forget- Carlee's sparkle, cow-girl hat. 



Decades Day
A couple of Hippies on Grade 6.
Beads, a peace sign, headband, funky designs, and round/ cool shades will create a total HIPPIE vibe.




Spirit Day
Just wear your school color with colored hair, tattoos, and hats for great School Spirit!!
I wish I could share more pictures from students this week but I think this is the only one that moms would be ok with me sharing on a personal blog (plus they are all so dang cute, I had to share it).  We laughed trying to take a good pictures with all of us.  
It was almost impossible but...
We got spirit yes we do!  We got spirit, how 'bout you!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment