Friday, December 30, 2016

Christmas Morning

Christmas is packed up, closets are cleaned out, the Salvation Army received a drop off (as well as my school play area), and we are all ready for the New Year.


Here is a recap of our Christmas morning:


 Rise and Shine:
Connor was taking it old school by asking for an electric football set.


 Although this year C. had major doubts about the guy in the red suit,   :(
he was still just as excited.

the dollhouse was a big hit!! 
 I have dreams of my children coming down the steps in beautiful matching pajamas.  Instead they must dress like they are pool bound every night.


It's the little things.

 Barbie having too much fun in the kitchen.


I don't think Carlee was into these outfits as much as me.
#cute
This girl keeps her excitement a little more under her hat.
see her excitement


 Twinning and Winning




 Carolina Boy-
Stephen Curry

This was the best football- The PassBack
(but not the best football for my headache.)

 

I'm not sure my gag gift was understood- 
but I still laughed like crazy reading the back.
"Diego Aragon plans to seek revenge by turning his profound suffering into Loving Fury.."
(I know I can write this stuff and entertain myself all day.)


 Pioneer Woman

 This glass moose mug was the best!

 This model car was the worst (for me)!  
For my husband's collectors set.


New Plateware


Unexpected-
Beautiful Surprise


Make Me Pretty Sisters

 Don't tell but I've already ordered $$$ more dollars worth to go with my nail gels.
#glitterismymiddlename

The gift that keeps on giving.


 My creative way to package gift cards.



The coolest hamburger hat ever.

A celebration of a friend and acceptance of Jesus Christ in his heart.



The best gift of all! 












No comments:

Post a Comment