Sunday, April 2, 2017

21- Beauty Sunday

More Scenes from Soccer Saturday:
our team lost but Connor really worked hard


My Little Beauty



This afternoon, I planned to watch Beauty and the Beast with friends.   Don't tell Carlee.  She has been dying to see it but I thought it would be too scary for her.  (After I watched it, I'm pretty sure I was right.  Those theaters are loud enough without adding the growl of the Beast.) 
Then, I didn't think I would get to go this afternoon because I needed to catch up on paperwork.  

I decided to go anyway and I am so glad that I did....  
selfie with our $$$$$$ popcorn
We had such a good time and the movie did not disappoint.
I thought Emma Watson was perfect in the role as Belle.
I don't know why everyone was so upset about the "gay" character.    It was a musical set in France...how could you ever determine who the "gay" character was!?!


Beauty and the Beast is the first and only broadway show that I ever watched in NYC.  I still get chills thinking about it.  It was truly the most beautiful show that I have ever watched in my life.  I dream of going back one day (just for the musicals).

I was even a fan of this Beauty and the Beast:  
Sigh.  The good ole' days when I was 10 and Ron Perlman was so romantic before he went right over to the Sons of Anarchy to be a big meanie, killer, biker.
Bring back Beauty and the Beast to daytime TV!!!

**********
Right before church this morning my devotional book opened to this page.

Right. On.
Now let's go attack next week (the Good Lord knows I will need the armor for it)!


No comments:

Post a Comment