Sunday, April 23, 2017

42- Good Bye Spring Break

I have to say that this is truly the most chill Spring break I have ever experienced.  After our Easter weekend, we didn't leave the house until Thursday morning!!  I question if anyone showered in that time but the less you know the better.  
I believe we were truly a family worn to the bone and we simply needed to spend time at home.  I think my family is a whole bunch of homebodies, sometimes we need to stop at home base before we can run anywhere else. 


I also considered I have been taking care of a baby/ toddler for the past 11 years.  I mean seriously.... as soon as I got one to kindergarten, I had another one.  
Currently, I have two more independent children. It is always bitter sweet when children stop being babies but MAN was it nice to read, nap, watch a movie and know that there aren't two children climbing into the cabinet drinking all of the lysol.  


 


The perfect age:  when one is old enough to talk, feed, and play independently .......but young enough you have to stay with your mama all day.  💗

More from Spring Break:




I think I may have been a little too relaxed.
Connor woke up on Easter morning and there were NO baskets.  I don't think I even told Darren where they were hiding.  Connor pretty much had to go to his room while he listened to me consult with the Easter bunny and dig stuff out of boxes downstairs.  #epicfail 


 

If anyone wants to pin my beautiful baskets, go right ahead. lol



Annual Easter Volleyball  


 







How many egg hunts can one child go on??  





These were so cool.  Gigi P. put these in the Easter baskets.  
You color, cook, and they shrink.


Shrinky Dink  





 I did at least sort through about 10 bags of clothing in the basement.  It took me about three days and four hours to finally clean out three closets.   
We are ready to dress for warm weather!! 



Cool Morning 
Church Egg Hunt 


Circus Party Fun


Still going strong with soccer 
(we will win a game one of these days).  ⚽





Egg Hunt #3 at Nana and Papas House



At first I thought this was Connor. Can you imagine why?  
Of course, Connor isn't this little anymore.  
It's one of my church babies.


Can we have vaycay without the B-Myster.?






Good Bye Spring Break- I loved you!  




No comments:

Post a Comment