Tuesday, April 11, 2017

30- Swim!

Today I snuck in a 20 minute swim after work.  I changed right into my bathing suit and went for it. I was right beside "Michael Phelps" and he totally blew me away in the water. He was all sleek and fast and I was like a walrus splashing up and down my lane.

Connor played his BEST soccer game tonight.  He is really catching onto the game.  I love watching him play.

Two Buddies After the Game

This year our administration had to pick one student to shadow as part of our school wide initiative to learn more about student life.  

 

Our A.P. picked Carlee because she is a rising kinder.  I think they had a ball together.



  

Just one MORE day before Leadership Day.  I am all nerves.  My little children have struggled a bit with the tours today and we haven't even started decorating.   Still, we have worked as hard as we could and I have prayed diligently over it.  I think it will be A-OK.

...now for bed to do it all over again.



No comments:

Post a Comment