Monday, May 1, 2017

44-49: Catching Up

Today I am playing catch up!
Last week was the first time I met my goal of four times a week to the gym.
Between that and the unexpected hectic week, I had no time for blogging.

44: Tuesday
Baby girl went to the dentist.
One cavity- booo. hoooo.
But the visit was positive and Carlee did Grrreeeaaattt.
showing Carlee all the dental tools






45:  Wednesday

5:30am Swim
I'm still hitting the gym but I'm also hitting the fridge.  I haven't lost a pound.... but the gym is helping me with day to day anxiety.  

To prepare for an AM swim before work is a lot of work, so I was none to happy when the little lifeguard came in at 5:55am.  Instead of getting angry at him, I swam for 10 minutes and made the most of my day.  #offerMOREgrace


46:  Thursday
dressed as our principal Mrs. B.  

How many adventures have Mrs. E. and I been on?  This week 'my girls' helped me execute the most hilarious skit to wish Mrs. B. good bye.  We worked hard and most of all it made the real Mrs. B. laugh.  


47: Friday


Special Olympics

We had a parade and lots of HAPPY notes to send us off.  The kids had great fun.

We are at a great school.  




48: Saturday
By Friday afternoon, Carlee had the strep throat (again)!  All I could do was step back and take inventory of the house, only one week after Spring break.   

Anyone else ever have these weeks?
The Aftermath:



Too Many Dishes 
(and the sad thing is we have a dishwasher- already filled of course)


Leftovers from a homemade wrestling belt.


Too many toys or too small of a floor? yikes


Wanted: Shoes in the Closet
Found:  Shoes all Over the House


Finally after an all day cleaning session... I began to feel organization come back to me.  

We found the floor.


49: Sunday



I pulled out the writing board from the basement to practice for kindergarten.   


Of course, brother added his touches.  

🤓

No comments:

Post a Comment