Wednesday, May 31, 2017

73-77: Days Keep Rolling.....

73:  Saturday
 

Good Food & Good Conversation

I started my weekend with girl talk over a fire.  It was a great way to start the weekend. 

74:  Sunday 

Traveling to Egypt and going on a REAL Excavation
 



Afternoon Slime....



Why did I think this was a good idea???







75:  Monday
Memorial Day:  Thank you God for those who sacrificed all for our freedoms.



This girl planted her tomato plant...


....followed by a family meal outside and feeling thankful for our blessings. 

76: Tuesday

I'm still making the gym a priority! 

77:  Wednesday

Scenes from Last Wednesday-


Armor of God Award



Lifesaver Award


Ice Cream, We Scream





And, we are continuing with our EOGs and End of Year activities.  
It's already going to be a busy summer.
Connor and I are counting down until we can enjoy one of these.....

No comments:

Post a Comment