Saturday, May 6, 2017

50- Sick Day

Day 50 (halfway there):


Scenes from Today

Even though we are getting closer to the end of the year and warmer weather....  the sickness wants to stay home.



Baby Girl sick with strep AGAIN.  Its an official sick day (and I'm officially out of sick days).



I am so over bringing out these bottles.  




I am utilizing this day- paperwork. paperwork. and more paperwork. 




I decided to splurge and get this book for myself.  I have followed Funeral for my Fat and Sharee for quite a while on Tumblr.    So far this book is .... eh.  I think you can get just as much out of her (free) Tumblr.  
Her story is absolutely inspirational.  





I saw Nina Doberv's hair on the internet the other day.  
I LOVE IT.  
Darren likes my hair long.  I like it short.
I'm thinking this would be a nice compromise with a side bang maybe.  hmmmmm.



No comments:

Post a Comment