Sunday, May 21, 2017

65-70 Week in Review

65- T
Soccer is over.  We fought the good fight but didn't get very far in the tournament (not surprising since we didn't win one game) but he had a great coach and the kids learned a lot! 

66- W



Finished up Riverdale! I loved, loved, loved the season finale!!  
Seriously loving Bughead (Betty and Jughead) on this little show.   I need to go back and find some of my old Archie comics until season 2.  ;)  (I know I'm such a kid.)

67- TH



I'm hoping there are no long term consequences to my daughter playing with air freshener beads.  We told her they were the much more expensive Orbeez.  
#naughtyparents


68 FR

We found some boxes.
Imagination Station
That is all you need to know about our Friday. 




69/70:  Weekend

The boys went on a camping trip.






The girls had some play time.


Princess
Safety
exhaustion



Have a happy week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment