Saturday, May 6, 2017

51-54 Four Day Work Week

51- Tuesday

This month I was recognized for Teacher Leadership with Red Velvet Fudge.
It didn't last too long at my house.    
The meaning behind it was as sweet as the fudge! 


52  Wednesday



Connor's pictures are so good.
He is such a good boy and growing like a weed.
He has a lot going on and he is handling it like a pro.  



This one captures the 'pre teen' face a little more accurately.  


53  Thursday


I had the pool all to myself.  
The lifeguard was only five minutes late.... (don't you know he hates that one person who shows up).



Connor ROCKED his Science test.  This stuff is hard and that kid really had to study.
(I wrote the green message. Amen and Amen.)


54  Friday



Oh yeah baby, fidget tools have officially HIT our school.  This little fellow was showing me some cool tricks but quickly put it away so he could focus on his studies.
Connor is begging for one. 


Mrs. C. and our Annual The Very Hungry Caterpillar lessons
I'm so going to miss her next year (sniff. sniff. sniff). 


No comments:

Post a Comment