Sunday, May 7, 2017

56- Sunday Snoozeday

This year is really taking it out of me.
I thought after Spring break I would be a little more refreshed, but I think it made me want to rest more.

It was a beautiful day.  Of course, after church I spent much of it indoors but I went out for a few minutes.


Most of the day, the children were doing other things ie. grandma, friend's house, etc.
I spent the day lounging.  According to Women's Day-  RED is in this Spring.  I'm ahead of the game according to my pedi (courtesy of Mrs. D.).  



I did take a few minutes to meal prep.  It's going to be hard but I can't waste all of that precious time working out if I'm not going to fuel myself properly.   

I just hope everyone around me survives.  

I added two new songs to my playlist today:




I love these two artists! 

I hope everyone has a happy week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment