Sunday, May 7, 2017

55- Saturday Chores


Last week I purchased these sliders to help with my foot discomfort in Zumba.
This morning I tried them out in class and....
1.  My feet still hurt.
2.  I may have slipped and slid a bit too much.
I'm going to have to bite the bullet and buy better dance shoes.  $$$

Oh my goodness, these two wild ones are growing up way too fast.
SaturdayHomeWrestleMania 

On the hunt for end of year gifts for teachers and friends.
I'm adding a bit of summer into these little flower pots as I go along this week.  
They are going to be really cute.  I'm thinking of adding a flower face of my kids to the flower pots too (not that any teacher wants a reminder of my kids... but it would add to theme). 
Ps.  Dollar Tree offers a lot of cool goodies.

 

Soccer season continues around a VERY rainy Spring.  I'm glad Connor is enjoying this new sport but being a soccer mom/dad is hard work around an already busy schedule. 

My grocery shopping buggy looked much healthier this morning (I write as I sip orange Fanta over a piece of chocolate.)



skort
 We ended the evening with a Girls Only shopping and pizza trip.  We scored some NON booty shorts on clearance.    Our pizza trip was a big disappointment (bad customer service) but we overall had a nice evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment