Tuesday, March 21, 2017

10- Tired Tuesday

I've made it to 10/100 daily blog posts! 


If I could describe today in one picture it would be:


Do you see a reoccurring theme this week?
(and the fact that Carlee got a new Barbie pool?)


I am ignoring the individual piles that are piling up on my desk.  I'm not even sitting at my desk these days.  Time is ticking and I just can't get to it....  
#kids  #fullmoon?



Tonight we were studying for a pop quiz.  
I specifically remember studying these terms in high school.
Things are so much more advanced today! 


Can I talk about having a pre-teen?
I'm officially the dumbest person that ever breathed according to my son's frequent eye rolls and muttered sassiness.  
It's like living with that coworker.  
(I remember being a teen once and it was no fun.  I am channeling my patience.)



Starting tomorrow, we will have a new sport.
Hopefully that will help with burning more productive energy.

While the boys shopped for shoes, the girls enjoyed a dinner outside on the first day of spring.


We had grand conversation about her BFF's new shirt.  It was BEE-U-TIFUL! 


Someone left this note in my box (and I hope they meant it for me because there was no name) but it made me feel REALLY special and happy.  I will make this person proud by passing on an authentic nice FUZZY to someone else.  
Pay it Forward


No comments:

Post a Comment