Monday, March 20, 2017

9- I Survived Monday

If one picture could describe how my Monday went, it would be:


Everything was off-kilter today. 
Even when I got home, the kids were wide open.



Based on kindergarten screening, it's time to get to work.  
Play Time Over- Let HW commence.  :(


One good thing Monday brings......


WWE (the family favorite). 

I'm trying very hard to get motivated to do a bit of school work or write thank you notes or do laundry.... but I can't do it.

I am excited about my own planner design. 

I LOVE to shop for planners.  I am an obsessive- compulsive planner user.  I finally decided to create my own thing.  I tried to include all of the components of my day including ones that will bring me a little more self care and balance.  
I'm hoping it will keep me on track.

Here is hoping that Tuesday will be a little more productive! 



No comments:

Post a Comment