Friday, March 31, 2017

19- Seafood and Chores


TGIF-


Although I was more productive today, I was interrupted about four times... leaving me with a ton of homework for the weekend (+our first soccer game).   😔


I did get a surprise this week.
(hint- it's for our Princess/Superhero dance fundraiser.)



I had one late meeting this afternoon and then I trucked it out of school.
Darren and I had to meet a friend who was cleaning house and giving us a few items.

The kids loved the visit.



They loved Phoebe the Cat and of course some of the other goodies.
It was a great visit.

Afterwards we went to a new restaurant, shaped like a Pirate Ship. We always wanted to go but never have until tonight.  It was really cool inside.

Connor and I split the crab legs and steak.
We had never ate crab legs before so we had to use Darren's phone to Google how to even crack it open and eat it.
We had a mess all over the table.  
(It was totally embarrassing and overpriced.)


Later we went to Walmart where Darren got dog food, I got face cream, Carlee got a Chelsea doll, and Connor got an AJ Styles wrestling figure.  

I'm about to go to bed and watch some Dateline (heck yeah)!  


No comments:

Post a Comment