Sunday, March 19, 2017

8- Funday Sunday


Sunday Funday
The last of the weekend and I am trying not to have the Sunday night blues.

The morning our Sunday School class was small but it was good.
If I could give up approval of a "job well done" I know I could progress further spiritually.  I plan to write it at the top of my planner as a reminder to not let the opinion of others to dictate my day, my feelings, and my agreement to do more.

The kids and I went to lunch at Subway.
Look at the picture we saw near the door.
It was Connor's kindergarten class  (he is the one pointing and cheesing at the camera).  I know all of these babies and they are (in Carlee's words) "growed up".



PS.  The Pita Pizza- Delicious 

After lunch I continued the never ending story of paperwork.
I hate to complain but I am so sick of it.
Never. Ending.

#teacherslife   #justletmeworkwithkids




Our kite flying event was cancelled for the afternoon which worked out because we had a surprise visit from the Florida cousins:
They are so grown up and cute. cute. cute.

Of course the Cute Crown goes to two little girls doing 'Ring around the Rosies' on a spring day:



Again, before we could say hello........wrestling and rough housing began (sigh).
 I can't even explain this:
#boys

I'm ready to pack lunches and settle into my cozy socks.  I've got to catch up on my newest addiction:

 Have a blessed week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment