Tuesday, March 14, 2017

3- Come on Barbie, Let's Go Party......

3-

It's Party Time! 
My doll loves her Barbies (and so did I when I was a little girl).

It was only natural that we went with the theme of things for the 
BIG # 5!  



Decorate your own Barbie Dress




Color with Makeup

photo courtesy of Nikki 




Selfie of Me 
(and my leather jacket)

 Living Dolls





A custom made design for Carlee by a friend. 
(so sweet)

Get Your Manicure ON!

photo courtesy of Nikki

photos courtesy of Nikki

No Cameras
  I'm primping! 

 Sweet Helper

Got my nails 'did' Nana! 

Barbie Box:
'Don't Mess With Me' Barbie

 'Pretty Sweetie' Barbie

'Cheer' Barbie 

'Let me Out of Here' Barbie

'Sleeping with Eyes Open' Barbie
(Accessory coffee included.  Stretch marks appear in warm water.)


'Bother Brother' Barbie 

'Adorable Buddies' Barbie Set



 We didn't forget the boys.
 GI Joes

Obstacle Course


The world's smallest wrestling mat.
(can boys wrestle anywhere?)

Shooting Range


Build a Fort


 Princess Terminator 


With a village like this, you can be anything-


Our cup overflows with love and happiness.

Thanks to every single person and child that made this gathering the best. 


God is Good



No comments:

Post a Comment