Thursday, March 30, 2017

18- Little Friday

Today was a very productive day!  I could use one more like it!


I found the perfect items for one of my language groups.  Luckily Carlee isn't on to me that I borrowed a few things from her room.

I don't know what is going on but my class has been extremely quiet and well behaved this week.  (It's almost scary but I am not trying to jinx it.)





Look at this sweetie.  
I loved her Spring pictures this year! 



Root Beer Floats with Dinner?
Yes. Please.



We ended the night with a wet and soggy soccer practice.  I read my Kindle and watched Connor play. 

This is Connor's first full soccer season and it might be a long one. I sent this text to Darren.    :)


I have to say- Connor gets out there and he gives a 100%.  He doesn't know anyone on his team, they are all bigger than him, he has never played soccer (other than a camp)...... but he gets out there and has fun.  He always works so hard.
#greatkid

That is all for Little Friday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment