Wednesday, March 22, 2017

11- Surprise Visit

This week the cousins visited for Spring Break, which has been a bummer for Connor because he still has school and hasn't been able to spend time with them.



But, today we surprised Connor with a special pick up by the Florida Cousins.
It was very exciting.

 They joined him for his first soccer practice.


I think Connor is going to enjoy it.   He worked really hard during practice.  



Luckily there was a little playground right beside the field.
At one point, I decided to get all of the children gatorades.  Instead of taking them ALL inside the store, I left five children inside the van.  

I won't even tell you how bad that van was moving around in the parking lot.
#partyvan  


Afterwards, we hit up the Big McDs.


I think a fun time was had by all.  
I hate we had a short visit but it was fun while it lasted.
Safe Travels & Much Love 
Cousins 

No comments:

Post a Comment