Sunday, March 26, 2017

14- Never Say Die


I don't know if Spring is staying but I took a stand today.  Down came the snowflakes/snowmen and out came the Spring decor.  We are feeling much better and I was ready to come back to life.





Today our third child came over for a hangout. 
Carlee joined me for a Dollar General trip and picked out a new lipstick.  
She said "Mommy the boys will smile when they sees me".   (the boys being Connor and B. of course)
#sweet

You might see her bright lips in this picture: 

Sure, she ended up looking like the joker by the end of the day but it was fun while it lasted. 


 I introduced the boys to this classic:

They held on until the last hour and then they didn't even pretend to be interested.  This movie is so 80s, to them it was probably like watching a filmstrip.   If my memory serves me correctly this was the first ever movie that I watched in a big theater and I was in kindergarten (or about to start).  Yes I DO remember it.  
Isn't it weird what your long term memory can spit out?



Our lunch was a smorgasboard of what we could gather, heat, and cook.



Somehow we used every dish in the house and I am still confused on how we managed to do it.



Carlee made us all some Snickerdoodles.
Actually, she had the idea and her hand got "tired" after two and I had to finish.



She also gave me a manicure.


Darren went nuts over the Carolina game tonight.  Apparently it was a close one.  I sure do wish I could have got a shot with his new "red" lips.  Carlee gave him a makeover too. 

I finally finished The Office.
It made me cry.  I watched season 1-9 and I already miss it.  It was truly a funny show with vulnerable characters.   I was so sad that Michael Scott didn't take more of a main role in the last episode but of course he delivered the best line:

I loved Pam's advice too:


I found this on my phone from last week.  



All of the senior graduates did a walk through for our primary students to "see" that one day they will be in that same spot.
"Success Starts with Believing in Yourself"

I guess the theme of today is: Believe in Yourself
or if your a Goonie- Never Say Die! 


No comments:

Post a Comment